We invite you to book a consultation and experience the PhysioFit difference.
Improve mobility, stability and movement patterns before symptoms set in. Reduce the risk of injury by strengthening muscles, increasing flexibility and ensuring proper technique.
- Injury Prevention
- Biomechanical Screens
- Functional Movement Screens
- Core Stabilization Patterns
- Strength and Conditioning Programs
Our team of experienced manual therapists will treat the cause or “driver” of your symptoms and will put a treatment plan together to alleviate your pain and improve your movement, function and fitness.
- Pre/Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Workplace Injuries
- Pelvic Floor & Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Registered Massage Therapy & Acupuncture
Our team of athletic therapists, certified strength and conditioning specialists (CSCS) and fitness professionals will customize and oversee programs to meet the individual needs and goals of our clients.
- Personal and Small Group Training
- Team Sport Training/Off-Season Conditioning Programs (LTPD Model)
- Return to Work Strength and Conditioning
- Youth Speed Agility and Quickness Programs
- Corporate Fitness Programs
- Sports Massage
DAVE FORREST is the owner and lead manual therapist practicing in the Windsor area for over 17 years. Dave holds a degree in Physiotherapy and Kinesiology from McMaster University. He is a Certified Integrated Manual Therapist and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. Dave’s passion for his profession, his clients and his PhysioFit team is evident to all who walk through the clinic doors. Our teams approach to
prevention, rehabilitation and performance training is the PhysioFit difference!