To experience any of the following services, book an appointment today!
PhysioFit has been open since the Ontario government and our regulators provided guidelines on Physiotherapists operating as an essential service. Since late March we have operated under a strict protocol to ensure the health and safety of our team and our clients. If you need emergency or urgent care, if you have been injured, if you are in pain or are in need of post operative physiotherapy you can trust us with your rehabilitation needs. David Forrest is the sole treating therapist in the clinic. Treating one client at a time. All areas of the clinic are set up to ensure social distancing from point of entry throughout your treatment.
- A face mask/face covering is required while in the clinic
- Indoor shoes to be worn in the clinic and soles of shoes sprayed with alcohol upon entering the clinic
- Sanitize hands upon arrival
- Complete COVID-19 Screen and sign attestation
- Place all personal belongings in a bin (bins are sanitized after each client)
- All equipment used during treatment/active rehab is placed in a designated area and sanitized after each use
At PhysioFit we are committed to ensuring your health and safety while we provide exceptional care throughout your treatment plan, this is the PhysioFit difference.
Check back to see updates as we receive information from the government and our regulators. Clinic hours will be flexible to accommodate the needs of our clients and we will be introducing dedicated clinic hours for seniors and those considered vulnerable so they can access the physiotherapy and rehabilitation services they need. Stay healthy and stay safe.
Thank you for your support,
David Forrest and Jennifer Grey Forrest